Engineering/ Wire Rope Product Management Support
UNIROPE LTD. is a Wire Rope and Rigging Products manufacturer and distributor and we have been servicing the heavy equipment industry since 1956.
This position will lead to becoming the Plant Manager for Unirope LTD.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent, preferably in mechanical engineering.
- Experience and working knowledge in steel fabrication/ machining tools.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing assemblies for machining operations, particularly in steel parts, assemblies and simulation and applications of jigs and fixtures.
- Proficiency in AutoCad, or other 3D modeling software.
- Knowledge of ASME B30 is considered an asset.
- Achievement as certified quality engineer (CQE) in Ontario is not necessary.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Manufacturing and fabricating our entire product range, including, but not limited to,
- Proof testing and quality control.
- Observe established procedures and contribute to continuous improvement activities in manufacturing.
- Provide hands-on support to component issues that may arise.
- Available to perform quality and engineering assessment of new products and services.
- Supporting sales team as “technical product manager” to interact with customer when needed.